Select Your Experience
- Spend a fun day out with your family at the SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand aquarium, perfect for all ages.
- Get a peek into the extraordinary world of underwater life up close.
- Dive into the ocean and enter a glass tunnel, where you can see majestic sea sharks swimming around you.
- Face a boa constrictor or see a basin full of piranhas in the rainforest area.
- Meet the native fish of the North and Baltic Sea or move on to the Harbour Basin to see cod, eels, rays, and more.
- At European Coasts, try to spot Majidae, the spider crabs that are famous for camouflaging with algae and other objects in the sea.
- Enjoy the vibrant colors at Seagrass bed, home to seahorses, clownfish, surgeonfish, and more.
- Step into the Rock Cave and admire the morays and anemones, apart from the young catsharks in the offspring tank.
- With more than 2,500 animals from 100 species, SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand is all about exploration, learning, and fun.
- The touch pool is currently closed due to the pandemic.
- Guide dogs are allowed in this attraction.
- The online tickets automatically contain a time slot reservation, you do not need an additional reservation.
- The SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand is barrier-free and has an elevator that makes all levels accessible. Of course, there is also a corresponding toilet that can be used with a wheelchair.
- All visitors with a "B" in their handicap ID are allowed to bring an accompanying person free of charge. A ticket is required for you.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.